Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Upcoming Prayer

Here are a couple of prayer gatherings.

Prayer Meeting
Tuesday, September 2 at 7 p.m. -- Westview Baptist Church. 301 South Louisiana Ave. Martinsburg, West Virginia. Those who attended last year's Broken Before the Throne Conference will know it to be the same church. Here are directions from I-81. Those from Frederick/Hagerstown area--we can carpool, if you'd like.

Prayer Phone Call
Thursday, September 11, 9 p.m. -- To join in praying with us: Dial 712-432-0031, and when prompted, enter the access code 929950, followed by the pound(#) sign. There is a cost to this, just the cost of a long-distance call. It may feel somewhat strange to you to consider praying by phone, but I testify that it didn't feel as strange as I thought it would. Feel free to join us, even if you don't wish to pray out loud. You will likely hear of burdens similar to yours. We believe them to be from God.

No comments: