Thursday, August 7, 2008
How D. is led to pray
I'm responding to the 8/1 email regarding the way God has been leading me to pray personally, for CHRISTIANS, and for the country. Last August, God clearly told me to pray for (our) church leadership and congregation to have "clean hands and a pure heart." It was funny because I hadn't even looked at Psalm 24 for about a year!For years, I had been lead to pray that CHRISTIANS (especially) would see their lives from God's perspective, have hearts softened and spiritual eyes open to SEE sin....CALL it sin....and TURN from that sin.Lately, I've been praying to be a "Watchman on the Wall" (Jer. 6:17) if God would choose to us me in that way. I need to learn more about this, but my spiritual interest is peaked! As a continuation of National Day of Prayer, our church has been hosting COMMUNITY PRAYER on Thursdays at Noon. I've been calling participants to personal holiness. I see us as a remnant (who needs to prepare ourselves) in case God might choose to work through us for revival in our area.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment