Saturday, September 20, 2008

Coming Together

Just curious if anyone else our there is terribly burdened that we should be gathering. I know I have been (Tracy), and I know of one other lady. Are you like that as well? I don't necessarily mean that you are gathering with US, but you find it necessary to find people who are like-minded about the condition of church.

I know in my case I am so burdened that we gather, if only by phone, to pray at the same time. The truth is, I desire to know how you are praying, how the Spirit may be leading you. I learn more each time we come together. Feel free to shoot an email to me. If you don't have my e-mail, post a comment with your name and I probably have yours. You don't have to post your email on here.

No comments: