Friday, August 28, 2009

Radio Broadcast Sunday Mornings @ 6:30

I apologize for not keeping up with this site. So much has happened, including our wonderful week at Broken Before the Throne! Perhaps in coming weeks I and others might share more! The Lord met us and His righteous Christ was manifest!

At any rate, I wanted to mention that BBtT organizer Dan Biser is doing a half-hour radio program each Sunday morning at 6:30 starting THIS Sunday (8/30). The information is below. These are stations in the WV area, but one of them has a Listen Live feature.

Radio Stations include:
We are also going to meet the first Saturday of each month at WCRH near Hagerstown, MD. More information will be forthcoming on this, but one thing I know is that it will be USTREAMED via the Web and you can go to the main BBtT at those times to watch.

No comments: