This site seeks to unite like-minded* Christians to pray for the holiness of God's people. The Lord is apparently "branding" several of us with 2 Chronicles 7:14. Below is 2 Chr 7:13-14.
If I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or if I command the locust to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among My people, and My people who are called by My name humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
I (Tracy) am located in Maryland. To connect with me, please leave a comment. I believe wholeheartedly that God is bringing together people from all denominations for the sake of intercession. Not just any intercession, not praying for comfort. We desire God's will to be done on earth as it is in heaven. The truth is, it's not only the world rejecting its Creator, so are many of His people. God is merciful, however, and is cleansing us and causing our hearts to return to Him.
*Like-mindedness: We desire to have the mind of Christ, not our own opinion, or the opinion of humans.
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment